Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with add.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of addax
- A large African antelope (Addax nasomaculatus), with long horns, that lives in the desert.
Definition of added
- To join or unite (e.g. one thing to another, or as several particulars) so as to increase the number, augment the quantity or enlarge the magnitude, or so as to form into one aggregate.
- To sum up; to put together mentally.
- To combine elements of (something) into one quantity.
- To give by way of increased possession (to someone); to bestow (on).
- To append (e,g, a statement); to say further information.
- To make an addition; to augment; to increase.
- To perform the arithmetical operation of addition.
- To summon minions or reinforcements.
Definition of addle
- (provincial) To earn, earn by labor; earn money or one's living.
- (provincial) To thrive or grow; to ripen.
- A foolish or dull-witted fellow.
- Liquid filth; mire.
- (provincial) Lees; dregs.
- To make addle; to grow addle; to muddle
- To cause fertilised eggs to lose viability, by killing the developing embryo within through shaking, piercing, freezing or oiling, without breaking the shell.
- Having lost the power of development, and become rotten; putrid.
- (by extension) Unfruitful or confused; muddled.