Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with ada.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of adage
- An old saying which has obtained credit by long use
- An old saying which has been overused or considered a cliché; a trite maxim
Definition of adapt
- To make suitable; to make to correspond; to fit or suit
- To fit by alteration; to modify or remodel for a different purpose; to adjust
- To make by altering or fitting something else; to produce by change of form or character
- To make oneself comfortable to a new thing.
- Adapted; fit; suited; suitable.