Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with act.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of acted
- To do something.
- To do (something); to perform.
- To perform a theatrical role.
- Of a play: to be acted out (well or badly).
- To behave in a certain manner for an indefinite length of time.
- To convey an appearance of being.
- To do something that causes a change binding on the doer.
- (construed with on or upon) To have an effect (on).
- To play (a role).
- To feign.
- (construed with on or upon, of a group) To map via a homomorphism to a group of automorphisms (of).
- To move to action; to actuate; to animate.
Definition of actin
- A globular structural protein that polymerizes in a helical fashion to form an actin filament (or microfilament).
- One of the six isoforms of actin.
Definition of actor
- A person who performs, plays a part in a theatrical play or film.
- One who acts; a doer.
- One who takes part in a situation.
- An advocate or proctor in civil courts or causes.
- One who institutes a suit; plaintiff or complainant.
- (policy debate) One who enacts a certain policy action.
- The entity that performs a role (in use case analysis).
- (grammar) The most agent-like argument of a clause, e.g. 'the torpedo' in "The torpedo sank the boat" and "The torpedo fired".