Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with acr.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of acres
- An English unit of land area (symbol: a. or ac.) originally denoting a day's plowing for a yoke of oxen, now standardized as 4,840 square yards or 4,046.86 square meters.
- Any of various similar units of area in other systems.
- (usually in the plural) A wide expanse.
- (usually in the plural) A large quantity.
- A field.
- The acre's breadth by the length, English units of length equal to the statute dimensions of the acre: 22 yds (≈20 m) by 220 yds (≈200 m).
- A duel fought between individual Scots and Englishmen in the borderlands.
Definition of acrid
- Sharp and harsh, or bitter and not to the taste.
- Causing heat and irritation.
- Caustic; bitter; bitterly irritating.