Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (49 of them) plausible five letter words starting with ac.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of acerb
- Sour, bitter, and harsh to the taste, as unripe fruit.
- Sharp and harsh in expressing oneself.
Definition of acids
- A sour substance.
- Any of several classes of compound having the following properties:
- Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)
Definition of acute
- A person who has the acute form of a disorder, such as schizophrenia.
- An accent or tone higher than others.
- An acute accent (´).
- To give an acute sound to.
- To make acute; to sharpen, to whet.
- Brief, quick, short.
- High or shrill.
- Intense, sensitive, sharp.
- With the sides meeting directly to form an acute angle (at an apex or base).
- Of an angle: less than 90 degrees.
- Of a triangle: having all three interior angles measuring less than 90 degrees.
- Of an accent or tone: generally higher than others.
- Of an abnormal condition of recent or sudden onset, in contrast to delayed onset; this sense does not imply severity, unlike the common usage.
- Of a short-lived condition, in contrast to a chronic condition; this sense also does not imply severity.
- After a letter of the alphabet: having an acute accent.