Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with abo.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of abode
- To endure without yielding; to withstand; await defiantly; to encounter; to persevere.
- To bear patiently; to tolerate; to put up with; stand.
- To pay for; to stand the consequences of; to answer for; to suffer for; to atone for.
- To wait in expectation.
- To pause; to delay.
- To stay; to continue in a place; to remain stable or fixed in some state or condition; to be left.
- To have one's abode; to dwell; to reside; to sojourn.
- To endure; to remain; to last.
- To stand ready for; to await for someone; watch for.
- To endure or undergo a hard trial or a task; to stand up under.
- To await submissively; accept without question; submit to.
- Act of waiting; delay.
- Stay or continuance in a place; sojourn.
- A residence, dwelling or habitation.
- An omen; a foretelling.
- To bode; to foreshow; to presage.
- To be ominous.
Definition of about
- Moving around; astir.
- In existence; being in evidence; apparent.
- Near; in the vicinity or neighbourhood.
- On all sides; around.
- Here and there; around; in one place and another; up and down.
- From one place or position to another in succession; indicating repeated movement or activity.
- Indicating unproductive or unstructured activity.
- Nearly; approximately; with close correspondence in quality, manner, degree, quantity, or time; almost.
- Near; in the vicinity.
- To a reversed order; half round; facing in the opposite direction; from a contrary point of view.
- In succession; one after another; in the course of events.
- In circuit; circularly; by a circuitous way; around the outside; in circumference.
- In a circle around; all round; on every side of; on the outside of.
- Over or upon different parts of; through or over in various directions; here and there in; to and fro in; throughout.
- Indicates that something will happen very soon; indicates a plan or intention to do something.
- Concerning; with regard to; on account of; on the subject of; to affect.
- Concerned with; engaged in; intent on.
- Within or in the immediate neighborhood of; in contiguity or proximity to; near, as to place.
- On one's person; nearby the person.
- In or near, as in mental faculties or in the possession of; under the control of; at one's command; in one's makeup.