Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got quite a few plausible five letter words starting with abo.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of about
- Moving around; astir.
- In existence; being in evidence; apparent.
- Near; in the vicinity or neighbourhood.
- On all sides; around.
- Here and there; around; in one place and another; up and down.
- From one place or position to another in succession; indicating repeated movement or activity.
- Indicating unproductive or unstructured activity.
- Nearly; approximately; with close correspondence in quality, manner, degree, quantity, or time; almost.
- Near; in the vicinity.
- To a reversed order; half round; facing in the opposite direction; from a contrary point of view.
- In succession; one after another; in the course of events.
- In circuit; circularly; by a circuitous way; around the outside; in circumference.
- In a circle around; all round; on every side of; on the outside of.
- Over or upon different parts of; through or over in various directions; here and there in; to and fro in; throughout.
- Indicates that something will happen very soon; indicates a plan or intention to do something.
- Concerning; with regard to; on account of; on the subject of; to affect.
- Concerned with; engaged in; intent on.
- Within or in the immediate neighborhood of; in contiguity or proximity to; near, as to place.
- On one's person; nearby the person.
- In or near, as in mental faculties or in the possession of; under the control of; at one's command; in one's makeup.
Definition of above
- Something, especially a person's name in legal documents, that appears higher on the same page or on a preceding page.
- Higher authority.
- Betterment, raised status or condition.
- Of heaven; heavenly.
- (by ellipsis) Being located higher on the same page or on a preceding page.
- Directly overhead; vertically on top of.
- Higher in the same page; earlier in the order as far as writing products go.
- Into or from heaven; in the sky.
- In a higher place; upstairs; farther upstream.
- Higher in rank, power, or position.
- In addition.
- More in number.
- Above zero; above freezing.
- On the upper half or the dorsal surface of an animal.
- Physically over; on top of; worn on top of, said of clothing.
- In or to a higher place; higher than; on or over the upper surface.
- Farther north than.
- Rising; appearing out of reach height-wise.
- Higher than; superior to in any respect; surpassing; higher in measure, degree, volume, or pitch, etc. than; out of reach; not exposed to; not likely to be affected by; incapable of negative actions or thoughts.
- Higher in rank, status, or position.
- In addition to; besides.
- Surpassing in number or quantity; more than.
- In preference to.
- Too proud to stoop to; averse to; disinclined towards;
- Beyond; on the other side.
- Upstage of.