Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with abl.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of abled
- (in combination) Having a range of physical powers as specified.
- To make ready.
- To make capable; to enable.
- To dress.
- To give power to; to reinforce; to confirm.
- To vouch for; to guarantee.
Definition of abler
- Easy to use.
- Suitable; competent.
- Liable to.
- Having the necessary powers or the needed resources to accomplish a task.
- Free from constraints preventing completion of task; permitted to; not prevented from.
- Having the physical strength; robust; healthy.
- Rich; well-to-do.
- Gifted with skill, intelligence, knowledge, or competence.
- Legally qualified or competent.
- Capable of performing all the requisite duties; as an able seaman.