Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got a few plausible five letter words starting with abb.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of abbes
- A French abbot, the (male) head of an abbey.
- An honorific title for a member of the French clergy.
Definition of abbey
- The office or dominion of an abbot or abbess.
- A monastery or society of people, secluded from the world and devoted to religion and celibacy, which is headed by an abbot or abbess; also, the monastic building or buildings.
- The church of a monastery.
- A residence that was previously an abbatial building.
Definition of abbot
- The superior or head of an abbey or monastery.
- The pastor and/or administrator of an order, including minor and major orders starting with the minor order of porter.
- A layman who received the abbey's revenues, after the closing of the monasteries.
- (British slang) A brothel-owner's husband or lover.
- (British slang) A ponce; a man employed by a prostitute to find clients, and who may also act as a bodyguard or equivalent to a bouncer.