Looking for a clue for todays Wordle or another Word game? Look no further! We got you covered. We got alot (70 of them) plausible five letter words starting with ab.
Sometimes the solution is an uncommon word, then It’s time to learn something new. Here’s the definition of a few of these words:
Definition of aback
- Towards the back or rear; backwards.
- In the rear; a distance behind.
- By surprise; startled; dumbfounded. (see usage)
- Backward against the mast; said of the sails when pressed by the wind from the "wrong" (forward) side, or of a ship when its sails are set that way.
- An abacus.
Definition of abort
- A miscarriage; an untimely birth; an abortion.
- The product of a miscarriage; an aborted offspring; an abortion.
- An early termination of a mission, action, or procedure in relation to missiles or spacecraft; the craft making such a mission.
- The function used to abort a process.
- An event involving the abort of a process.
- (now rare outside medicine) To miscarry; to bring forth (non-living) offspring prematurely.
- To cause a premature termination of (a fetus); to end a pregnancy before term.
- To end prematurely; to stop in the preliminary stages; to turn back.
- To stop or fail at something in the preliminary stages.
- To become checked in normal development, so as either to remain rudimentary or shrink away wholly; to cease organic growth before maturation; to become sterile.
- To cause an organism to develop minimally; to cause rudimentary development to happen; to prevent maturation.
- To abandon a mission at any point after the beginning of the mission and prior to its completion.
- To terminate a mission involving a missile or rocket; to destroy a missile or rocket prematurely.
- To terminate a process prior to completion.
Definition of abura
- A medium-sized tropical African tree, Mitragyne macrophylla, from the family Loganiaceae.
- The soft pale wood from the abura tree.
Definition of abuts
- To touch by means of a mutual border, edge or end; to border on; to lie adjacent (to); to be contiguous (said of an area of land)
- To border upon; be next to; abut on; be adjacent to.
- To lean against on one end; to end on, of a part of a building or wall.